Learn all about Soft Tissue Management, Acquire Skills, Experience & Leisure
We are thrilled to welcome you to unique program, which combines an educational session s lead by Dr. Marius Steigmann, with leisure.
The educational part of the course will be focusing on the element for a successful implantation. The tissue thickness dictates the way it is manipulated for high volume augmentation. The course is intended for dentists with basic implant experience that would like to improve their skills in soft tissue management.
The participants will learn and train step by step the gain of soft tissue for tension free closure, even in cases of reduced soft tissue thickness.
By examples of failure you will learn how to avoid mistakes, and how to build treatment plans based on individual circumstances. You will also get to plan prosthetically and aesthetically the position of the implant on special designed models.
The hands-on exercise will let you practice these specific techniques with specially designed instruments (micro-instruments & soft tissue splitters) and learn suturing techniques, with different suturing materials.
Each Participant will receive a file with articles published by Dr. Steigmann.
Course fee includes:
- 11 nights accommodation on BB Basis, in double room.
- Full board and all activities on days trips.
- Full board hospitality and all evening activities on the 6 educational days
- Dinners and evening activities on the 6 educational days for Companion.
- Any tips to guide / driver / restaurants / hotels
Course fee does not include:
- Flights, arrival / departure transfers.
- Lunch and dinner on the free day (1/1).
- Companions expenses during the 6 educational days.
- Alcoholic drinks during meals.
Registration fee payment may be paid with US dollars, Euro via Bank Transfer
(Bank details will be provided separately to the registries).
Accommodation in the following hotels is included in the course fee.
Dan Boutique, Jerusalem – 3 nights
Leonardo plaza, Tiberius – 2 nights
Herods fatal, Tel Aviv 6 – nights
From October 1 till October 30 – 10% of the course fee will be charged
From November 1 till November 30 – From November 1 till November 30
After December 1, 2016 – 50% of course fee will be charged