Terms and Conditions
for the Clinical Masters Programs and the Clinical Courses
The Tribune CME team and our world-renown faculty designed this program to offer dental professionals the ability to continue their education, knowledge by enhancing their clinical and practice management skills. Through a partnership with several Universities around the Globe, and diverse training centers, Tribune CME provides the latest information, techniques, advances, and developments in oral health.
This is NOT a Diploma course. Certificates (NOT diplomas) are awarded to participants by the Tribune Group, an ADA CERP provider, and supported by the partner Universities.
Certificates are only granted if participant successfully completes the program.
Participants must be licensed dentists or dental students.
Tribune CME bears no responsibility for the outcome of patient treatment skills and techniques that are learned during the Program.
Tribune CME bears no responsibility for any injury incurred by the participant during the sessions or in travel to or from the session.
Tribune CME reserves the right to refuse registration and to cancel or modify the conference without prior notice.
Tribune CME will not be responsible for expenses incurred by registrant.
In order to reserve a seat, participant must submit course application.
All Sessions, and educational material (clinical videos, iPads, online library) are conducted in English.
Participants who may take a make-up session, must notify the Tribune CME team immediately in order to make necessary arrangements at the next available time and location.
Travel Visas Protocol:
Participants requiring Visas to travel to Clinical Master Program destinations outside their country must provide the following information:
- Full name of participant as appears on passport
- Full name of any other persons traveling with participant, as appears on their passport
- Passport number
- Number of days and dates participants will be in the destination country
- Complete address and contact info of the nation embassy where Visa letter of request must be sent
- An invitation letter template is attached for reference.
- Some programs have translators at the local meetings; check with the local organizer.
- A participant may bring their own translator as long as it doesn’t disturb the flow of the class.
- Installment payment options are available to participants, upon request
- Initial deposit is non-refundable.
- Installment payments are non-refundable for the immediate upcoming session.
- In the event a session is cancelled or postponed, the organizer will offer a similar alternative or refund will be granted to participants if no alternative is available.